Electrician Auckland, Fixed Price, Free Quote
Fixed Electrical is a down-to-earth Auckland Electrician business with a can-do attitude. Our registered electrician and apprentices are competently and quickly. We get the job done properly, the first time.
- Reliable, Prompt Services, Free Quote, Fixed Price
- Experts in the Industry, 10 years in business
- Master Electrician Guarantee,
- Quality Works
- 24/7 including weekends and public holidays
Electrician Services Auckland
- New builds
- Temporary builders supply’s
- Mains cable install
- Mains cable – underground
- Switchboard upgrade
- Heated towel rails/timers
- Extra power points/lights
- Garden lighting/water feature supplies
- Sensor lights
- Spa Pool supply installs
- Kitchen upgrade
- Bathroom upgrade
- Oven/hob repair/ replace
- LED lighting upgrade
- Solar panel pre wires
- Hot water repair / upgrade/ install
- TV Aerial
- Extractor fans
- Waste management power supplies
- Surge protection
- Bedroom Heat transfer fans
- Gate control/supplies
- CCTV /monitoring
- TV Aerial
- TELEPHONE / DATA outlets
- Ceiling fans
- Rewiring: power supply causing issues, urgent repairs
- Lighting: design, supply and installation, corrective and preventative maintenance, monthly checks, annual IQP inspection and 12A Form for SS4.
- Upgrade to LED Lights: update with efficient long-lasting LED lights.
- Shop Fit-Outs: on budget and on time.
Auckland Electrician for new build and renovations
Renovation electrical plan design requires the experience of a Master Electrician. Consider the following:
- kettle, toaster, coffee machine, portable kitchen appliances
- double power points, locatioins
- Does a landline phone connection in the kitchen? What about the mobile phone charger?
- Downlights, spotlights or both?
- Future proof electrical wiring? ADSL? Fibre?
It’s ok if you are not sure what all the answers are just yet. The Fixed Electrical have plenty of experience helping people like you complete renovations.
Whatever your situation we like to take care of the entire electrical plan, making it easy for you and ensuring we deliver on our promises of quality. You can be involved as little or as much as you like throughout. But the one thing we like to focus on is keeping the communication first class. People love the fact we are human and we are always keeping you up to date with what is going on. Fixed Electrical keeps you 100% informed throughout the entire process.
There are a number of key points to consider. From an electrical perspective, people often find that three simple factors contribute the most towards a satisfactory outcome; lighting, heating, and outlets. An electrician will be required to install and wire any electrical fittings.
Lighting: Any renovation should achieve a superior outcome to the previous design. Others will be content throughout the room. We recommend solutions that achieve both outcomes.
One common modern trend is to replace ceiling light fittings with halogen downlights. The new design could mean going from a one double spotlight fitting in the centre, three halogen down-lights in the ceiling with the addition of two or three vanity/mirror light fittings.
Heating: Beyond energy-efficient ideas insulation there are a few common and simple heating options available. These include; heated towel rails, underfloor heating, and ceiling heat lamps. We regularly install heated towel rails. Heated towel rails installed with a timer can be an excellent energy-efficient option. An electrician is required to wire the wall switch control fitting for underfloor heating. We can have underfloor heating installed. Walking on cold tiles will become a thing of the past.
Ceiling and wall-mounted heat lamps can provide a boost of heat that do not have comprehensive insulation and underfloor heating. The heat lamp fitting must be correctly wired and installed to ensure safe operation.
Power Outlets: The demand has increased over the years. Today one might find a range of personal electrical appliances. These include such items as an; electric toothbrush, hairdryer, hair straightener, electric shaver, and electric groomer.
If you are adverse to clutter, you can often greatly improve the aesthetics by placing a number of outlets in cupboards, cabinets or vanities. This approach can also prove useful that have very little vanity top space where you don’t want to take up all available space with hairdryers, etc. Electrical appliances can sit in a specific place inside cabinets and out of the way.
Regular outlets that are not installed inside cabinets are also useful when placed in optimal locations.
Auckland Electrical Repairs
Electrical Repair: Fixed Electrical provides qualified master residential electrician and commercial electrician for electrical repairs.
When electricity fails your ability to carry on normally is effected. You need to be up and running again as soon as possible. When you call Fixed Electrical we will tell you straight away when we will be at your premises to solve your problem, at a fixed price. For urgent repairs, we can usually be there within the hour. Most other work will be done the same day you call.
- Turn Up On Time: Or phone and keep you informed if we are stuck in traffic.
- Do A Quality Job: All electrician have fully equipped vehicles covering Auckland every day. We all carry stock required for most repairs. This saves hours of driving to pick up parts.
- Tidy Up When Finished: We carry vacuum cleaners, promise to clean up and leave your place spotless.
- Be Trustworthy: Fixed Electrical’s electrician have security clearance from the New Zealand Police allowing you to feel safe that when Fixed Electrical leaves an unoccupied property all is how it should be.
Typical Electrical Repair Works
- Lights went out or gone bang
- Sockets not working
- Stove stopped or element blown
- No hot water
- Pumps failed
- Burning smell at the switchboard
- Security not working properly
- Or any other electrical fault
Registered Electrician Auckland Electrical Services
Regardless of what you call them powerpoints, sockets or outlets, with a few extra well-placed outlets you can greatly reduce clutter and improve convenience.
1) Many people have a clear idea of what they want when they contact us regarding installing an extra socket. For example, someone may wish to…
- Reduce the clutter by installing one or two to remove an annoying and dangerous extension cord.
- Reduce risk by replacing a single PowerPoint which has many electrical devices using a multi-plug with double adaptors, with two or more double.
- Increasing convenience in a room by installing another double PowerPoint in the kitchen, or perhaps a double PowerPoint either side of the bed.
2) When presented with a new building or renovation project you are faced with a world of choice and decisions to make. Sometimes it can be extremely useful to have the helpful advice and ideas of a professional. The last thing you would want to happen would be to complete the project and say “oh, I wish we had an extra PowerPoint installed here”.
This is where an onsite evaluation from an experienced Fixed Electrical electrician will often be the best way to state your requirements, share your ideas and get a few more inside tips from an electrical professional. Typically sockets come in white, grey/silver, or black; single, double or quad; vertical or horizontal